Ref. No. IT-10130412
City of London
Up to £110k per annum
Our client, a well-established international organisation is currently recruiting a Technical Architect. This is an exciting opportunity to join their team as the company move to a new growth phase.
As a Technical Architect, you will be responsible for promoting technical architecture. You will work alongside technical leads to contribute, review and implement designs and architecture of both new and existing tools; whilst also planning and prioritising tools architecture. You will become an integral part of the team and help with reviews of existing tools and provide recommendations for improvement.
The role requires you to be on site in London a couple days a week and the ability to travel to Europe and America.
Skills & Experience: -
- 5+ years’ experience of working in a large environment – hands on experience of issues faced around systems, services and infrastructure and cloud platforms
- Provide technical leadership
- A strong understanding of differences between software products and services (infrastructure/tools as a service)
- Degree educated
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Technical Skills: -
- Delivery of software development projects
- Design and implementation of cloud-hosted products
- Excellent knowledge of architectural and programming design
- Agile, CI/CD, user story management
- Modelling techniques
- Data and database experience (SQL/NoSQL)
- Python (Django, Flask)
- C# (.Net, Entity Framework)
- Linux or Windows administration/scripting/automation
Are you ready for your next challenge? We want to hear from you.
Please send your resume or call the team at Talent Analytix.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter and get the latest news