Ref. No. IT-10130414
up to 50K per year (inc bens).
Our client, a professional services organisation supporting over a 100 private equity companies both UK and overseas, are currently recruiting a Support Analyst to join their team in Central London.
As a Support Analyst you will report into the Business Consultant and assisting with administration of their Intralink portal helping customers access sensitive documents. You will be liaising with customers such as Investors, Fund Administrators and Venture Capitalist etc.
- Support, monitor and gain permission for changes were necessary
- Report generation for downstream users and systems
- Creation and testing of funds
- User administration of Intralinks
- Support of the Intralink application
- Maintain CRM
- Document management/distribution
Technical Skills: -
- Strong Microsoft Office including VBA skills
- Intralinks experience would be advantageous
- 3+ years’ experience within a technical support role (first/second line)
- 3+ years’ experience of either legal/funds/investment service advantages
- Monday to Friday with occasional evening/weekends – possible home working
- Statutory pension
- Discretionary bonus
- Season ticket loan
- Career progression
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter and get the latest news