Ref. No. IT-10130409
New York with travel
Up to $145 per hour (corp to corp independent)
My client, an international IT/Cloud transformation consultancy are looking for a Solution & Engagement Lead to join their entrepreneurial team. The role of the Solutions & Engagement Lead is a presales solution lead support position to help the sales team understand their clients’ business challenges and take responsibility for managing project delivery on engagements.
As a Presales/Solution & Engagement Lead, you will lead a team of advisors, architects and SME’s to deliver business outcomes. You will also build strong relationships with stakeholders and become their trusted advisor.
Education, Knowledge & Skills: -
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 8+ years proven track record engaging with customers (both presales and engagement management) at C-Level
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to present at all levels
- The ability to create solution documents and articulate complex technical ideas and solutions
- Microsoft Office – Strong PowerPoint and Word skills
- Pre-sales Solution Design – Engagement with customers on their IT/Technology to deliver business solutions and outcomes
- Experience in designing solutions that embed security, reliability, ease of operation and maintenance
- Program Management
- One of more Cloud Solution Architect level certification i.e. AWS, GCP or Azure
- CISSP, PMP, PMI-ACP or CSM certification
Have you been instrument in winning customer deals from hundreds of thousands to multi-million $$$ projects?
We want to hear from you.
Please send your CV or call the team at Talent Analytix
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter and get the latest news