Ref. No. IT-10130449
Up to £60,000 + benefits
The Senior Technical Consultant role has arisen due to an increase in project workload. You will provide installation, configuration and integration of the client’s product for development, test and production environments into financial clients. This is an exciting time to join them - with the ever-changing accounting regulations, their software enables their clients to operate in a fast-paced/driven environment.
You will be responsible for all technical aspects of the client project as well as mentoring and guiding junior consultants. This role is hands-on and will include deployment of configurations ensuring integration with the client’s environment.
The role: -
- Installation, configuration and integration of Cloud based software (AWS)
- Full project lifecycle
- Set up of development, test and production environments
- Advise on best practices and systems integration
- Overseas travel (after restrictions are lifted)
- Mentoring junior consultants
- AWS – EC2 and RDS
- Linux including shell scripting
- SQL and Database experience (preferably Postgres)
- Some security and networking experience
- Java and Tomcat applications
- Excellent communicator
- Good client management skills
Do you have necessary experience?
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter and get the latest news