Ref. No. 101305197
London - Hybrid
Up to £75,000
Our client, a global brand is currently recruiting a Network Engineer with corporate knowledge of how networks are utilised and operate within a fast-paced environment. As a Network Engineer you will be identify any risks and any potential impact to unnecessary downtime.
This excellent opportunity offers hybrid working (2 days on-site mandatory) with an excellent benefits package.
- 5+ years network engineer experience
- 5+ years’ experience with CCNA, NRS Level 1 or JNCIA accreditation
- Working knowledge of BGP, MPLS, VPN and Network monitoring tools
- Excellent stakeholder, business units or customer communication skills
- Systems knowledge includes Spark, INCA, SevOne BMS and scripting using Python
- Experience with working with multiple vendor platforms
- Hands on experience of configuring switches and routers back into live environments along with troubleshooting and prevention of possible unforeseen problems
Interested? Want to find out more?
Please call the team at Talent Analytix or send your CV to apply.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter and get the latest news