Ref. No. IT-10130430
North West London, UK
Up to £55,000 + benefits and bonus
This is an exciting time to join my client who are an independent consumer saving company. Due to growth during a time where consumers are forever looking for savings for their household, they are looking for a Lead Front-end Engineer to join their team.
As a Lead Front-End Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and deploying the company’s software products. You will work within a team of engineers to troubleshoot, debug, upgrade existing software’s and build and develop features.
Skills & Qualifications: -
- 2+ years React and Redux knowledge
- CSS and modern tooling
- Ability to create technical documentation
- Excellent knowledge of Front-end bundlers
- Experience with Pull Request and CI/CD
- Mentor junior team members
- Project lead
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Degree Educated (preferably BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related)
Are you looking to work for a company who are passionate about what they do?
Are you a game changer?
Want to develop your career?
Please apply now or call the team at Talent Analytix.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter and get the latest news