Ref. No. IT-10130410
Up to $340.00 per day
Contract to Hire
Our client an international IT/Cloud consultancy with offices globally are recruiting an IT Support Specialist to join their team in Pittsburgh. The IT Support Specialist will help with configuration of applications, support, and provide knowledge to customers of the clients’ tools. You may be required to travel up to 50% to customer sites.
As an IT Support Specialist, you will be an integral part of the team to help with initial set and configuration, collect and document new features, provide support, educate and share knowledge with customers and log tickets when defects arise.
Skills & Experience: -
- Degree educated
- 2 – 3 years supporting IT application experience
- Excellent infrastructure knowledge
- Customer facing/client liaison skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advance knowledge of MS Office Suites, especially MS Excel
- Have problem prioritization and resolution skills
- Great information gathering and presenting skills
- Career progression available
- Contract to hire opportunity
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter and get the latest news