Ref. No. IT-10130307
Up to £30k per annum (dependant on experience)
Our client, a global organisation with offices with HQ in Oxford are currently recruiting an IT Support Analyst to join their growing team.
As an IT Support Analyst, you must be self-driven, be able to take ownership of task and work on large projects to support their London offices as well as remote support globally. You will be involved in: -
- Desktop and laptop hardware support
- Software installation and upgrades
- Basic network support (Cisco, Meraki, Meru)
- Server monitoring and maintenance
- Liaising with external suppliers/third parties
- Contribute to processes and best practises
- Documenting processes and procedures
- Troubleshooting problems and applying appropriate solutions
You may be on occasion, be required to travel to their offices in the UK to provide onsite support when necessary.
The IT Support Analyst must have an understanding of: -
- Desktop PC Management
- Server Management
- Networking (Active Directory, DNS, Routers/Switches)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Windows 7/8
- Microsoft Office 2003, 2010, 2013, 365
Skills & Experience: -
- Degree Educated preferably IT related
- 3+ years related experience
Interested? Want to find out more?
Please give call at Talent Analytix or send your CV to apply.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter and get the latest news