Ref. No. IT-10130367
New York, USA
Up to $425.00 per day (Independent Corp to Corp)
Our client, with offices in the US and the UK are currently looking for an IT Management Analyst to join their team in New York.
As an IT Management Analyst, you will be responsible for providing data analytical support within the PMO. The role will include creating and tracking project metrics, risk assessments, change control, scheduling, communicating and other planning activities.
Skills & Experience: -
- Educated to Degree level
- 2 to 3 years’ experience of analysing large data sets and develop analysis
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills - pivot tables, formulas, vlookup
- Excellent understanding and experience with project management best practice (PMI, Agile, PMBOK etc)
- SDLC, ITSM knowledge/experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills, somebody who is a quantitative thinker
- Career Progression Available
- Must be able to travel up 75% (expenses claimable)
Interested? Want to find out more?
Please send your CV or call the team at Talent Analytix
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter and get the latest news