Ref. No. 101305196
London - Hyrbid
Up to £70,000 plus excellent benefits
Our client, an international brand is currently recruiting a DNA Lead to work closely with other architects to support the end to end solution by ensuring design fit. If you are looking for a challenge and be part of a vibrant team where you can utilize your design, networking and application skills then this role could be yours. The role is based in London with a requirement of 2 days per week in the office.
Important skills for the role are:-
- 3+ years microservices experience
- Strong hands-on experience with cloud and containerization, preferably within AWS
- Must have both high level and low-level design experience
- Must have strong Python and Rest API practical experience
- Jboss, JBOM and Camunda essential
- Stakeholder management skills play an important part to this role
The role is an architect level position, you will lead a team of up to 10 members. As a DNE Lead you must have solid application support coupled with solid networking skills.
Technical Skills Required:-
- Network Technology experience such as MPLS
- Knowledge of UI standards, Rest API integration
- Possess excellent knowledge of Agile methodology, CI/CD and SDLC practices
Interested? Want to find out more?
Please call the team at Talent Analytix or send your CV to apply.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter and get the latest news