Ref. No. IT-10130259
Up to £80k per annum
Our client, a global communications company, are currently looking to recruit a Data Scientist for their London office.
The role of the Data Scientist will be to work within modelling development and data management team. You will be responsible for development and overall delivery of product suite drawing on data and models – designing and maintaining models and interfaces.
Do you think like an engineer?
Are proficient in coding?
An expert in data science?
- Building and supporting multiple data science projects
- Research, design and evaluation of data science approaches and related models within data architecture and engineering
- Investigating data visualization, then communicate efficiently to both business units, clients and stakeholders
- Establishing end goal and achieve it
- Defining application
- Data sourcing – hands on role, handling, sifting and transforming large amounts of data to extract information
- Research and develop methods and lead investigation
- Measuring and analysing streams of data
- Reporting and presenting findings and developments clearly and efficiently both verbally and written
Skills and Qualifications: -
- 5+ years’ professional working experience with Data
- Masters or equivalent (STEM)
- Excellent programming experience in Python
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis, virtualization techniques and frameworks
- Excellent experience of designing efficient and robust ETL workflows
- Excellent experience of cloud-based technologies such as Azure, AWS and/or GCP
- Excellent knowledge of virtualization platforms
- A good understanding of web analytics, UI and UX
- Knowledge of Big Data querying tools
- Strong knowledge of automation and testing tools
- Must have used continuous integration, version control systems and cloud-based services (Azure, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes)
Excellent career opportunity.
Interested? Want to find out more?
Please give us a call at Talent Analytix or send your CV to apply.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter and get the latest news