Ref. No. IT-10130432
East Coast, US
Up to $1020 per day
Our client an international IT/Cloud consultancy with offices globally are recruiting Cloud Solution Architect to join their team due to growth. As industry leaders, they provide their customers with cloud transformation expertise.
- Are you a Cloud expert who understands cloud landing zones across multi-platforms?
- Can you describe the difference between Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (AWS VPC) and Azure Virtual Network (Azure VNet)?
- Have you migrated large portfolios of legacy applications to cloud landing zones?
This could be an exciting opportunity for you! As a Cloud Solutions Architect, you will be working in the front line with customers, leading them through the cloud/digital transformation journey. You will be liaising with C-Suite decision makers representing the client’s methodologies and tools.
The Cloud Solutions Architect will be a SME using our clients cutting-edge decision-making framework software to assess large portfolios of applications and help design cloud migration readiness. Candidates should be able to demonstrate expert knowledge concerning cloud landing zones architecture, application architecture and understand the specialties, the pitfalls and opportunities of transforming applications.
Skills & Expertise: -
- Computer Science or IT related degree preferred
- Relevant cloud implementation experience
- 5+ years’ experience of multi-cloud landing zones (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- 5+ years’ experience multi-technology cloud platforms and cloud native architecture
- Excellent knowledge of cost-efficient systems, cloud security practices, compliance and industry standards
- DevOps and application/software experience including scalable micro-services architectures
Do you like taking the lead, showing customers how to enhance and build their cloud solutions?
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter and get the latest news