Ref. No. IT-10130445
East Coast, USA
Up to $220,000
Cloud Advisor and Solutions Lead
Up to $220k per annum
My client helps customers who have challenges with their technology transformation by advising and implementing solutions within a modern technology environment. This includes applications, infrastructure, virtualization, security and cloud adoption/transformation.
With offices in the USA, UK, and Europe, they are now looking for Cloud Advisors/Solutions Leads/Engagement Leads to join their diverse and driven team.
The role: -
- Every customer’s cloud solution is different; you will identify, effectively communicate and provide bespoke solutions
- Once agreed, define and produce ‘statement of works’
- Lead or contribute to customer engagements
Do you enjoy helping customers make the right choice when migrating applications to the modern cloud platform? This exciting opportunity could be yours.
For some of the customer engagements, you will also be responsible for program/project delivery. You will work along-side and lead technical advisors, cloud architects and SMEs to deliver the engagement while building strong business/stakeholder relationships.
Skills & Knowledge: -
- Designing cloud solutions to suit customer requirements, which includes embedded security, ease of operation, and maintenance
- 8+ years proven track record engaging with customers (both presales and engagement management) at C-Level
- You have been a critical member of the team to win multi-million-dollar deals
- Excellent communications skills, including presenting at C-Level and documenting complex technical ideas
- Demonstrate value capabilities across multiple areas of customer technology environment, allowing cross-selling capabilities
- Have experience in program and project management to deliver engagements on-time and within budget
- Degree educated
- Although this role is remote, must be able to travel up to 50% to 75% on the East Coast
We want to hear from you.
In return: -
- You will work with industry experts who thrive on helping customers modernize the large- scale IT environment
- Work with like-minded people who thrive in the world of technology
We are an equal opportunity recruiter. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as gender identity, disability, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. This makes us more innovative, more creative and more competitive to help us better serve our candidates and clients.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter and get the latest news