Ref. No. IT-10130434
New York, NY
Up to $145 per hour
6 month rolling contract
Do you like a challenge? Do you enjoy identifying problems and resolving them?
My client, an international Cloud Transformation/Advisory consultancy are looking for a Cloud Advisor and Solutions Lead to join their entrepreneurial team. You will support the sales team to understand the customers environment and the challenges they face and put together a solution to suit the individual customer requirement.
For some of the customer engagements you will also be responsible for program/project delivery. You will work along-side and lead technical advisors, cloud architects and SME’s to deliver the engagement whilst building strong business/stakeholder relationships.
Do you enjoy helping customers make the right choice when migrating applications to the modern cloud platform? This exciting opportunity could be yours.
Skills & Knowledge: -
- Designing cloud solutions to suit customer requirements, which includes embedded security, ease of operation and maintenance
- 8+ years proven track record engaging with customers (both presales and engagement management) at C-Level
- You have been a key member of the team to win multi-million-dollar deals
- Excellent communications skills including presenting at C-Level and documenting complex technical ideas
- Demonstrate value capabilities across multiple areas of customer technology environment allowing cross-selling capabilities
- Have experience in program and project management to deliver engagements on-time and within budget
- Degree educated
We want to hear from you.
In return: -
- You will work with industry experts who thrive on helping customers modernize their large- scale IT environment
- Work with like-minded people who thrive in the world of technology
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter and get the latest news